Sunday, May 30, 2010

Putting the steps into action

Even the best of intentions are rather meaningless unless supported by action. Just to prove that I have been putting Tyra's steps into action within my own life, here is a little proof.

In Step 1 Tyra spoke of the need to take a moment and reflect. Here is a snapshot of my journal where I endeavour to consistently record what has happened, how well I have performed and what else I could or should be doing.

Step 9
discusses that all important thing - Time Management. And here is a snapshot of my diary with the now ever-present To Do List as well as the day's appointments etc.



Step 3
was about dressing to impress. Now that I am about to start a new position and a whole new chapter in my professional life, I updated the wardrobe with everything all washed, ironed and put away for the week ahead, rather than the last-minute snatching things from the ironing basket for a frantic rub over with the hot iron. But no, I'm not showing you a picture of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment