Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tyra Banks: Be Your Own CEO - Step 4 - Make A Plan

Tyra says

Make a Plan! How are you going to make your dreams a reality? You need to have a plan for h
ow you are going to be in control of your life! I plan out every day to make sure that I stay on track and in charge. Here are some hints on how to plan to be your own CEO!

Set goals and make timelines. You should set daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals. Breakdown what you want to accomplish and how long it’s going to take you.

Hit the library. Research what you want to do. Learn everything you can. You can’t make a plan if you don’t know what you’re doing.

Don’t be afraid to change your plans. Not everything in life goes according to plan. Don’t be discouraged if you get off track. Reassess your goals and make a new plan!

Action points:

1. Review my plan

2. Update my plan using the above – what do I need to know more about?

I started this year off with specific goals, written down. I have now revised and updated these, putting action plans together that are achievable and meaningful. I have a printed copy placed prominently in my bedroom so that I see it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment